Due to extreme temperatures accompanying the polar vortex, multiple Loves locations cannot pump diesel or have limited availability. As temperatures rise and equipment is replaced, more pumps will come back online. For an updated list of locations, visit loves.com/weather or Love’s Facebook page.
- Love’s 345 in Oakdale, Wisconsin, cannot pump diesel and tire care service is available.
- Love’s 353 in Fargo, North Dakota, has diesel pumping with limited availability and emergency roadside service calls on a case-by-case basis.
- Love’s 411 in Clive, Iowa, is pumping diesel.
- Love’s 337 in Albert Lea, Minnesota, cannot pump diesel.
- Love’s 249 in Williamsville, Illinois, has diesel pumping, but no DEF is available. Tire care service is available including road calls.
- Love’s 445 in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, has diesel pumping with limited availability.
- Love’s 702 in Waterloo, Iowa, cannot pump diesel. Roadside calls are not available, but the tire care service is available on-site.
- Love’s 670 in Floyd, Iowa, has diesel pumping with limited availability.
- Love’s 685 in Knoxville, Illinois, has diesel pumping with limited availability. Tire care service is available including road calls.
Stay safe on the road. Love’s is always there to offer highway hospitality during these winter months.
Questions? Contact Medallion Transport & Logistics
Medallion’s Safety Team is ready to assist with driver education and training to ensure the company’s fleet is safe on the road and compliant with the latest laws, as well as up-to-date with road closures and construction. For questions, give us a call at 704-235-0460 or send us an email to email@example.com.